Saturday 6 September 2014

Mr & Mrs Iles' Wedding

Hello my darlings! I hope you're all well and cheerful. Today I wanted to share with you all some of the photographs I took at my uncle's wedding last Saturday. It was such a lovely day; the hotel was beautiful, the weather stayed nice and the happy couple looked stunning, we could not have asked for a better day. Here are the pictures, enjoy!

The Bride and Groom with my Grandparents
 Mum & Dad
 The happy couple

The Iles clan
Mr & Mrs Iles

Me and the brother
 Me and Dad
Me and my mother
 Speech time!
 Dad's Best Man's speech

 Cutting the cake
Mr and Mrs Iles' first dance
And what's a wedding without a stupid selfie with the brother?

As you can see, it was a wonderful day and the Bride and Groom looked beautiful, I am so happy for them and wish them a world of happiness. It was also lovely to see all my family, especially the Scottish half who we don't see as often, I also have two new cousins to add to the family tree!
I was so excited about my outfit for the wedding. I absolutely LOVED my dress, its a Karen Millen and it cost about £110 in the sale which is still a little expensive but I plan on getting my wear out of it! The cardigan I borrowed off Mum and was from Monsoon, my shoes were kitten heeled, white leather sling-backs from Dorothy Perkins and my bag was by Vagabond which I bought at Urban Outfitters, all tied together of course with my Tiffany & Co necklace and bracelet.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, what do you think of my outfit? let me know in the comments. I hope you all enjoy your Saturday night and hold tight for another post within the next few days. See you all soon.
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment