Wednesday 3 September 2014

London Vlog!

Hello again my darlings! I know what you're thinking, two posts in one day? Am I ill? No, I just have  a day off and so am unitising my time by uploading videos I finished editing weeks ago but never a chance to upload.
This one is the Vlog I made of the family and I going shopping in London when we visited the capital in July. You'll see a bit of Oxford Street, Regent Street, Liberty and Hyde Park amongst other things and the deterioration of my make up and the picture quality of the video, I hope you enjoy!
If you liked this kind of video and think I can get away with Vlogging tell me and maybe I'll do more in the future if I get up to anything exciting! If you didn't think it worked or have any tips tell me in the comments, I love hearing what you guys think of my blog cause I have no idea what to think of it!
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment