Wednesday 3 September 2014

London Haul!

Hello my lovelies! If there are any of you left that is as once again I have left this blog to collect dust and cobwebs. I am so sorry, and as always my excuse is the same, work. It has been a rather busy Back To School season at Clarks and I've haven't been able to keep on top of work and everything else that I needed to do so I apologise for the delay with this post because I have definitely taken my time uploading it.
I filmed this video about a month ago and just never got a chance to upload it so I'm sorry if half of what I'm talking about in it makes no sense whatsoever. But anyway, here is my London Haul video! I thought I'd show all you lovely people everything I purchased whilst I was in London in July with the family and I'd like to say now I'm not trying to show off I'm just sharing stories and pieces that express my style so enjoy!
So which one was your favourite piece? Tell me in the comments below! I still have my London Vlog to show you guys too so expect that soon and please don't give up on me I will get back to uploading more regularly when I finish at Clarks and am back at uni. As always I hope you're all well and if you've gone back to school enjoy seeing your friends and try not to get down about the work. I'll see you soon lovelies.
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment