Monday 23 June 2014

Dear River

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well and happy. Its been quite a busy weekend for me as I've been working quite a bit over the past few days but hasn't the weather been lovely?! It was glorious today and I couldn't resist taking some pictures, or rather getting my brother to take some for me!




I love this outfit, the dress is one of my favourite summer pieces and the shoes I adore. I wanted to show you guys this outfit because I've worn it quite a few times this month already. The first time I wore it to my friend's 18th Birthday party which was a lovely garden party and a great night, I also wore it to a job trial the other day.
The dress I bought from Warehouse this time last year in the sale for only £25 and the Levis waistcoat I bought in November at a vintage sale at my SU. I paired them with a pair of Rocket Dog ballet pumps that I bought about five years ago at the airport on our way to Spain and my sunglasses from River Island. I couldn't resist wearing my Tiffany jewellery either, it was an 18th I went to after all!
I hope you guys enjoyed todays quick post, if you would like more of these quick, simple outfit posts in the future let me know. As always I hope you enjoy the week ahead and I'll see you soon!
Love Holly x


4 comments:

  1. You look like you have a crown on in the first picture because of the light coming through the trees! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful and nice outfit!! Absolutely gorgeous look! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete