Monday 8 September 2014

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all well on this fine Monday afternoon.
Today I thought I'd do an outfit of the day post seen as I haven't done one in a while and its now September which means the summer is drawing to a close and soon we will be welcoming autumn again. Autumn is actually one of my favourite seasons having grown up in the countryside and seeing the leaves on the trees slowly turn lovely shades of amber and feeling the air turn gradually colder until its Christmas and you're surrounded by all your family.
My style usually changes a little in autumn as well. After spending summer in sundresses, shorts, baggy t-shirts and my converses, come September I retreat into my jeans, checkered shirts, jumpers and Doc Martens as well as my rock music so my style usually gets a little more grungey and punky. So with that in mind, I thought I'd show you guys an outfit that reveals a little more of my "alternative" side...





What do you gusy think of this style? I am a huge punk rock fan and it does influence my style quite a bit which means I don't necessarily dress stylishly most of the time or that its everyone's cup of tea but hey, I'm weird so I'd love to hear what you guys think of this ensemble.
I hope you guys are all happy and hopefully I'll see you soon with some pictures from fashion week as I'm heading down to London on Thursday for it. I'll speak to you soon!
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment