Thursday 29 May 2014

Technological Hiccups

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I'm beginning to lose my patience with technology...
I said last week that as I'm now home for the summer I would be blogging a lot more and so you might be wondering why I have been so absent this week. Well, lets just say my computer is being incredibly lazy and inconsiderate.
For some unknown reason it won't let me save any pictures that I've taken or process any videos and so all the things I wanted to show you lovely people I can't, and I can't work out what to do to fix it. It keeps claiming my hard drive is full even when I delete a shed load of pictures and videos and iPhoto won't even recognise JPEGs from my camera, I don't know where to start.
I'm pretty disappointed because I bought my Macbook in September and I know I take a lot of pictures but there's really not that many on here. I'm gonna try work it all out as soon as I can but until then I won't be able to post anything on here, I'm really sorry.
I hope your weeks have all been going better than mine and that you are all happy. Again I'm sorry that I haven't posted but until I sort out my computer there's not much I can do. Hopefully I'll see you all next week.
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment