Tuesday 31 December 2013

Getting Ready For New Years Eve

Hello lovelys! As you all know in just over five hours it will be 2014! How scary is that?!
I am going out tonight to celebrate the new year with some of my best friends from secondary school who I haven't seen in ages so I'm really excited to see them all. I'm not actually going out until half past eight but I got ready early so I could take some pictures and share my outfit and make up with all of you! Enjoy!





I hope you all approve of my outfit selection, the dress I'm wearing I found in the January sale last year in Topshop and seen as I stupidly left my black heels in Newcastle I've borrowed Mum's from Dorothy Perkins. I'm not sure where the bag is from because Mum bought me it a few years ago for Christmas, unfortunately it is not Chanel. If you can't see the names of any of the products I used or want to know prices etc please don't hesitate to ask. 
I hope where ever you all are you have a wonderful New Years Eve and I wish you a happy and prosperous 2014. Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment