Thursday 8 May 2014

New York Video Diary!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your week, mine has been spent rather lazily I'm not going to lie, but I'm free of uni work so who cares! For those of you who do have exams I hope its all going well and you're not too stressed.
As promised here is my extremely overdue New York Video Diary! The reason it has taken me so long to upload this is due to the confusingness of iTunes and new computers so I apologise for the delay but now its here I am quite proud of it. Anyway I'll stop making excuses, enjoy!



So I hope you all enjoyed that and coming along with me during my adventure in the Big Apple. I'm going to start filming more videos for my blog so you may see some more on this channel soon!
As always I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I shall see you soon!
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment