Tuesday 18 February 2014

New York Photo Diary!

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all in good health because I feel like death, I am so ill and I feel simply rotten. As some of you may know I was lucky enough to go to New York last week for a Fashion Comm trip which is where I think I picked up the plague. Despite my illness however I felt I should at least share some of the pictures from the trip with you guys!
Primarily the reason for the trip was to go to Fashion Week and try and blag our way into some of the shows however security was really strict and we had not a chance of getting in without an invitation or a pass so unfortunately we were unable to see any shows. Despite that though we had an absolutely brilliant trip and got to see some of the sights of New York and some shenanigans of Fashion Week.
So here are just a few of my 1200 pictures (opps!).








































































Yeah when I said a few pictures...believe it or not this was actually the shortened list of pictures! But can you blame me? there is a lot to see in New York!
I had an absolutely amazing time with the girls and it was a trip I will never forget. I have so much more content to share with you guys from New York so keep your eyes peeled for a video diary, street style from outside the Lincoln Centre at Fashion Week and so much more!
Its independent study week this week and I have a lot of work to do and as of about half an hour ago I'm now going home tomorrow, because my Dad is in Newcastle for work and Mum said she'll look after me while I'm ill, so I'll try put up as much as I can but I can't make any promises as to how soon everything will be on here. But until next time, toodlepip!
Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment