Saturday 4 January 2014

What I Go To School For

Hello everyone! I hope your new years have all started wonderfully!
Today I went shopping with mum in Harrogate because I was so disappointed with the sales in Leeds. We went to Leeds on Thursday and it was so exhausting! There were too many people and too many rails of sale garments, we felt so overwhelmed so I didn't come away with much, but I did get this gorgeous tartan skirt...


The reason I named this post thusly is due to the fact that I look like I belong in Wild Child or some other teen comedy set in an expensive boarding school. This skirt was unfortunately not in the sales but we thought it looked too gorgeous to miss, it's a wrap-around from Urban Outfitters in their Urban Renewal section by One & Only. It cost £35 which is a bit much when there are so many good bargains around but I couldn't resist, I've wanted a tartan skirt for ages as it's such a good pattern for winter. Because this one is a wrap around there is risk of indecent exposure I wore it with my laced shorts underneath to add to the adorableness of the look.
I'm planning another post showing you all the things I bought in the sales so keep your eyes peeled and as always, let me know what you think of the look. Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment