Monday 13 January 2014

Christmas Presents: Fashion

Hello everyone! I haven't seen you in a while so I hope you're all well. This post has been a long time coming, Christmas seems like a life time ago and I never shared with you what presents I was blessed with so today I thought I should at least show you the fashion related ones. Just to say I am not trying to show off in this post I simply want to share with you some things that I think are beautiful.



My main Christmas present was this gorgeous alpaca-wool coat from French Connection, its called "The Bunny Coat" and its divine! It keeps me so warm and the classic monochrome colours are timeless so the style will last season after season. And its perfect for my trip to New York in February with my course!
My next fashion related present was these wonderful faux-fur gloves from Topshop. These were £20 which is a little expensive but they are so worth it! They're fleece-lined and so they, like the coat, are super toasty. I'll definitely need these for going state side next month.
My final fashion-related gifts are definitely a necessity for any fashion student, subscriptions to both Vogue and Elle magazines, generously given to me by my parents and my grandparents. Being a student, buying fashion magazines every month can be expensive so thank heavens for these! I've just received February's copies of each of them and already I've ripped out half the pages to stick in scrap books as inspiration.
For Christmas I also got socks and knickers and some lovely Eeyore pyjamas but I thought I'd best not model the knickers. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post and I also took the pictures for my January sales haul today which I will be posting later this week so stay tuned! Hope you all have a lovely week. Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment